- Controlled Goods Program: A new web-portal for online registration
- Good Morning Friends,
We are pleased to advise you that Jack McCready, President of JWM Consulting LLC, who we represent in Canada, is now a Registered Practitioner (RP) in the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Program (CMMC) ecosystem.
TESTIMONIALS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Judi Smith
- Business Development Aon
- November 15, 2018,
- Recently I had the pleasure of hearing Dr. Jack McCready speak at an Aerospace Event on the topic of risk management and cyber. I was so impressed with how engaging his speaking engagement was. It is not just how impressive Jack's background working so many years with the department of defense. He was so engaging, so knowledgeable and really impactful. I highly recommend Dr. Jack McCready for a variety of tasks. If you can have someone with his depth and insight and experience step into your company and help you and your team navigate the new world of risk, you will benefit forever as the approach Dr. Jack takes to risk and helping your employees learn the best proactive and reactive approaches to your risk. A real pleasure to know Jack and to be connected to him. He is a 12 out of 10.
- Brian Kelley
- HRS Consulting, Inc. / Seebald & Associates International
- January 20, 2014,
- I've known Jack since the late 1990s when he pioneered the technology behind the Coast Guard's use of force tools and techniques. Jack's thoroughness and professionalism enabled the CG's law enforcement program to muster confidence from senior leaders in the service and government that our tools and techniques would work. Through Jack's painstaking efforts, we were able to add a game-changing suite of tools to the Coast Guard's arsenal, increasing our effectiveness that continues to present day. Years later, Jack continues to solve problems with imagination and know-how that are uncommon and admirable. I'd want to be Jack's teammate any day!
- Jack Wyman
- Experienced and Visionary Leader, Speaker, Educator, Lobbyist, Author and Fundraiser
- January 15, 2014,
- Jack McCready is a highly trained, gifted and knowledgeable professional. His range of background is impressive. In the critical fields of strategic development, information technology and executive management, Jack has a proven record of high achievement and possesses a results-oriented passion for success.
As a seasoned and experienced leader, Jack has worked with a wide variety of people, managed large staffs and demonstrated initiative and creativity in complex and challenging situations. He is the author of several white papers on topics ranging from effective business strategies to signal analysis. Jack has also been a guest lecturer at colleges and institutes, including Oxford University.
As a leader, strategist and visionary, Dr. Jack McCready is a person of amazing talent and significant accomplishments. It is a honor to offer my enthusiastic recommendation.
- Rita Vazquez-Torres
- CEO New Stone Soup VT LLC
- June 12, 2013,
- When it comes to doing what is right by the user and the tax payer, Jack is persnickety and extremely detail oriented, protecting the investment with the zeal he would his own. He is eloquent with an elegance in his words and actions that is simply best in class. Surgically precise - he takes tasks seriously and focused with the type of attitude that is motivational. Dr. McCready is well respected for his subject knowledge, integrity and professionalism. Yet he is human and compassionate, witty and makes work fun, a true learning experience, even if the subject is dull and life-dependent serious - and gets the job done right the first time. I consider Jack a mentor and a friend, a professional I admire and respect. His commitment to the mission and the people behind the mission is to be commended. His ability to make the seemingly impossible, happen, within the boundaries of the reasonable and cost effective - is a fine art. I am honored to have worked with Jack.
For more information on Jack, please go to https://jwmconsultingllc.com/
For information on the US Department of Defense Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Program (CMMC), please go to
Please contact me at 1-506-999-7200 if you wish to speak with Jack regarding how he can serve your cybersecurity needs.
- Seizing Opportunity: Developing a winning proposal
Seizing Opportunity: Developing a winning proposal
- Beyond Defence: Securing opportunities for all kinds of Canadian businesses with the U.S. Department of Defense
Beyond Defence: Securing opportunities for all kinds of Canadian businesses with the U.S. Department of Defense
- Marine Industry Supply Chains of Canadian Shipyards in the Era of the National Shipbuilding Strategy
Supply Chain Presentations
- Terrestrial Energy and L3Harris Technologies to Develop IMSR Generation IV Nuclear Power Plant Simulator
Integral Molten Salt Reactor (IMSR®)
- VESTDAVIT FULFILS FOUR-DAVIT ORDER FOR TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO COAST GUARD
T&T press release
- Defense, Transportation, and Infrastructure Opportunities in Canada's Arctic
- Vestdavit Newsletter Edition May 2020
Vestdavit designs, supplies and supports tailor-made solutions for launching and recovering boats in difficult conditions at sea.
- WIF 2020 Participants, Here are some key things you should know to plan for you day at the Western Innovation Forum.
WIF 2020 National Defence Procurement
- Canadian Navy's Innovation Platform, Planbox.
Send them your idea, they might fund it and be your first customer!
- Grow your business.
Find programs and services that could help.
- COVID-19 Business Support Information
- Business Opportunities Conference & Networking Reception -
Controlled Goods Program: a new web-portal for online registration
Next Generation Manufacturing Supercluster
Good Afternoon Colleagues,
We are happy to advise you that today we joined Canada's Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster, the "Next Generation Manufacturing Supercluster (NGen)".
It helps by:
Big and small.
We promote technology adoption, skills improvements and greater collaboration between technology and manufacturing to help Canadian companies of all sizes navigate the global shift to advanced manufacturing.
Technologies That Will Shape The Future
Do you know the three BIGGEST mistakes companies make when they want to win business from the U.S. federal government at its fiscal year-end – September 30th?
You will learn:
How to avoid the three biggest mistakes can that hurt your chances of winning work from the U.S. federal government
How to get U.S. federal Contracting Officers to return your call
What kind of things they buy easily at FYE
When federal small business certification suddenly makes a difference
And the 3 easy steps you can take right now to drive more business before September 30th
Join Judy as she brings you all this and more with our special guest, Emily Harman
Former Director, Department of the Navy Office of Small Business Programs
Principal at Emily Harman Coaching and Consulting LLC
Host, ONWARD Podcast
This is one complimentary webinar you do not want to miss. Click below to register!
BONUS: Want time in the hot-seat to talk about your situation, live? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Boeing: Commercial Market Outlook
How to Write LinkedIn Lead Generation Messages That Command a Response
4 ways women can set themselves up to become a future CEO
Now featured on Buyandsell.gc.ca – Tenders from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA)
State of Canada's Defence Industry 2018
CHARTING A NEW COURSE, CANADA AS A GLOBAL AEROSPACE CHAMPION
State of the Canadian Aerospace Industry 2019
Understanding the Space Economy
The Canadian Government recently held an information session on the major expenditures it plan on making in the next few years in the marine sector. Here is a copy of the presentations made that day:
Cdn. Coast Guard 10 Year Vessel Maintenance, Refit, and Vessel Life Extension Calendar
Information Source on Canadian Grants and Contributions
The Canadian Space Agency Awards 31 Grants for its FAST Program - SpaceQ
Chamber of Marine Commerce Launches New Website
Mexican Aerospace Industries, Overview and Opportunities Report April 2019
Mexican Aeroespace Study 2019
Fundnews. Federal Budget Funds $11.7B Increase in Grants and Incentives
Canadian Minerals and Metals Plan
FROM BULLETS TO BYTES: CANADA'S CYBER DEFENCE IMPERATIVE
CADSI Report: Greater collaboration on military cyber-defence essential for keeping Canada safe from foreign attacks
New Canadian Space Strategy Released
Government of Canada selects design for Canadian Surface Combatants
Maritime 2050: navigating the future
The government’s vision and ambitions for the future of the British maritime sector.
SNAME - The International Community for Maritime and Ocean Professionals: Eastern Canada Section
Canadian Institute of Marine Engineers
Canadian Institute of Marine Engineers
The Royal Institution of Naval Architects
The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology
Naval Officers Association of Canada - Ottawa Branch
Submariners Association of Canada
Chamber of Marine Commerce
Chart of the Week: "Global Risks in 2019"
Rich Visual Content for the Modern Investor.
New funds at Regional Development Agencies across Canada
Federal Marine Procurement Outlook presentations (FMPO decks Nov.2018)
"Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), with the support of the Department of National Defence (DND), the Department of Fisheries and Ocean (DFO) and Canadian Coast Guard (CCG), Transport Canada (TC), Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), as well as Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) will be presenting a content update to the federal marine procurement outlook session presented last April during Mari-Tech 2018 in Victoria. Building upon the information presented, the WebEx will provide the very latest update on upcoming procurements in areas such as small vessel construction, vessel repair, refit and life extension, in-service support, sustainment, vessel chartering, disposal and other special projects in the realm of marine equipment. It will also provide an update on proposed and ongoing actions resulting from the four regional industry engagements sessions." The WebEx was carried out November 20th, 2018.
Capital Investments in Transport Canada’s Ferry Vessels and Terminals, November 20, 2018
RCMP Marine Procurement Fall 2018
Canadian Coast Guard Procurement Outlook Update, November 2018
Federal Marine Procurement Outlook - Department of National Defence
Marine Commodity Management - Marine Industry Consultation Update
Tips for Presenting to the Federal Government - 2 very interesting articles
Knowing Canada's Regional Differences For Those Planning On Doing Business
The new NAFTA: This is every chapter in the agreement
The new agreement between Canada, the U.S., and Mexico includes 34 chapters and 12 side letters. There’s lots of fine print.
by Maclean's Oct 1, 2018
Canadian Conference Board of Canada
Building Cyber Resilience
Eight ways to prepare your organization for the legalization of marijuana
JWM Consulting LLC Cyber Hygiene for Executives and the Impact on Corporate Finances.
ISED & CADSI Release the State of Canada's Defence Industry Report
www.defenceandsecurity.ca/State of Canada's Defence Industry Report
Future Fighter Regional Forum Presentations
Future Fighter Regional Forums
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of new technologies for use by the military. DARPA has been responsible for funding the development of many technologies which have had a major effect on the world, including computer networking, as well as NLS, which was both the first hypertext system, and an important precursor to the contemporary ubiquitous graphical user interface. For more information visit http://www.darpa.mil/ an
Foreign Comparative Testing Program (FCT)
The FCT is a US DoD program to test and evaluate foreign defence equipment to determine its suitability for U.S. Special Operations or any of the Armed Services requirements, or for mission area shortcomings. Projects are nominated annually by Special Operations and the Armed Services to the Office of the Secretary Defense (OSD). After a congressional review, the OSD provides funding to relevant Project Managers for testing and evaluation. FCT funds are used for leasing or purchasing and testing of foreign equipment. After successful testing, the sponsoring Organisation provides funds for production procurement. The FCT program is managed and administered by the Foreign Comparative Office located at:
1931 Jefferson Davis Highway
Crystal Mall 3, Suite 101
Arlington, VA 22202
Visit the US DoD Website: https://www.defense.gov/
10 TIPS FOR DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS
EARNED MEDIA TECHNIQUES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
UPCOMING ADVANCES IN SEO
5 NEW TECH TRENDS THAT WILL BOOST YOUR BUSINESS
Budget 2018: Learn more about the Top 3 funds in play
How are AR and gamification reshaping the learning and development journey?
More information on The IDEaS Program
Summary of the 2018 US National Defense Strategy
ABCMI Supplier Development Day, Nov. 2017. Presentations delivered on the day by Thales Canada, BC Ferries and Seaspan.
Thales Canada https://abcmi.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ABCMI-Supplier-Development-Day-Thales-Canada.pdf
Seaspan: Victoria Shipyards https://abcmi.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ABCMI-Supplier-Development-Day-Seaspan-2.pdf
Seaspan: Vancouver Shipyards https://abcmi.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ABCMI-Supplier-Development-Day-Seaspan-1.pdf
When Corporate Innovation Goes Bad — The 110 Biggest Product Failures Of All Time
Strong, Secure, Engaged: Canada's Defence Policy
Defence Acquisition Guide 2016
Defence Acquisition Guide 2015
Gerald Walsh Associates Inc. http://www.geraldwalsh.com
How To Impress Your Boss When You're Not Receiving Feedback
Step inside the mind of the young Stephen Hawking as his PhD thesis goes online for first time
These Five Cognitive Biases Hurt Investors the Most
Summary of provincial and territorial research & development (R&D) tax credits as at June 30, 2017.
The Student Work-Integrated Learning Program will create more work-integrated learning placements for students
The program will focus on occupations in science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and business
Thales Canada Seeking New Suppliers for $5.2 Billion Canadian Navy Project
Seaspan Shipyards Supply Chain Conference
Download the presentation materials from Supply Chain Conference in Halifax on 5 September 2017.
Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
(CETA) is a progressive trade agreement that upholds and promotes the values that Canada shares with the EU. Canada looks forward to implementing this landmark agreement with its European partners in 2017.